Sunday, November 14, 2010

JUST DarWIN BABY!

The book I would choose to save would be the collective writings of Charles Darwin. My hope is that people surviving the apocalypse would not let humanities judgment be clouded by religion. Rather I would have them focus on progression and science and how to survive. The theory of evolution is a valuable learning tool in survival. Survival of the fittest is essentially what will be taking place. Also people having a working knowledge of genetics could explain a lot of the mutations taking place and figure out a way to isolate them from the main genetic pool. On a brighter note the second book I would save would be a George Carlin book because people need to be able to laugh during times of adversity. This is a very interesting topic and I am very excited to see what books my peers have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment